Senior/Solo Pastor Reporting Checklist
Senior/Solo Pastors serving in WNYD Churches
In addition to your personal Annual Service Report (due May 1), please see that the following reports are submitted on or before the deadline:
Due May 31, 2018
- District Conference Delegates Register your church’s lay delegates (including alternates) or ask them to register themselves. How many delegates should we elect?
- Deceased/Baptized List Complete here.
- Baptism Photos OPTIONAL: Upload good quality pictures and short videos of baptisms at your church this past year. These will be made into a video to show at district conference. Upload your photos here.
Due June 8, 2018
- Church Statistics Completed on Pastor Portal. If you are delegating this task to a church administrator, that person may request their own account. The account request will need to be approved before access is given.
- Church Leaders (LBA Members, Trustees, Ministry Leaders) Update on Pastor Portal This is important information–please be thorough in providing all of your ministry leaders and their current contact information, especially email addresses.
- Church Reports These can be uploaded here or a hard copy can be mailed to:
Western New York District
4669 Pinecrest Terrace, Eden,
When uploading, please be certain your church’s name is included in the file name.
- Pastor’s Report to the Congregation from your Annual Church Conference (if you have it in written form)
- Church Treasurer’s Report (including the following)
- Summary of account balances in all church accounts
- Proposed Budget for 2018-2019
If you need assistance in completing any of this information, please do not hesitate to call the district office: 716-646-0282