All ministerial students are required to submit an Annual Service Report.
PART 1 – Complete your Annual Service Report – DUE BY MAY 13, 2016
Ministerial Students can now complete their ASR online through the Student Portal. Log In Here Once you are logged in, click on “Fill Out Annual Service Reports Online.”
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have not previously requested access to view your transcripts and student info, you will need to do so. This is a good opportunity to get this done, because you will want to do it anyway to be able to access your transcript. Once you have registered for a Student Portal account, you will have the opportunity to see your current information and status with Education and Clergy Development. You will also have the opportunity to view, print or download your individual transcript. This means you can have 24/7 access to the current information on file with ECD. The district DBMD leadership also has online access to your file to keep abreast of your academic progress.
How to set up an account and access the Education and Clergy Development Student Portal:
- Go to https://secure.wesleyan.org/login/register and click “Register.”
- Enter your name, email and password information, and click “Submit.”
- You will receive a request for confirmation at the email address you provided. Click on the link.
- Go to the Student Portal at www.wesleyan.org/emcam and login with your email and password.
- Fill out the form with your contact information and choose the “Transcripts for Ministerial Students” check box for Access Request.
- An emailed confirmation will be sent when your account has been approved. This may take a few days.
PART 2 – Register for District Conference
The Annual District Conference for the WNY District is June 25, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. at Eastern Hills Wesleyan Church. As a ministerial student, you are not required to attend, but it is highly recommended as you become acquainted with the workings of the district and denomination. If you are planning to attend the conference, please register.Register