Our district insures all property and against liability with Brotherhood Mutual Insurance through American Church Group
American Church Group of NY
40 Pavonia Street
Buffalo, New York 14207
- If you are experiencing any form of insurance need whether you have a claim, need a certificate of insurance, or just have a question, please call 1.800.326.7200 M-F, 9-5, and ask for Pete Hnylansky or Lori Heenan. If neither is available, just ask for anyone in the office and they will assist you.
- If you need assistance after hours or cannot get a hold of anyone at the office, please call Louis Shakkour on his cell at 585.880.1374. Please call the office first.
- If you need Legal Assistance from Brotherhood Mutual’s corporate lawyers, please visit this website and follow the instructions on the page. http://www.brotherhoodmutual.com/safetycentral/legalAssistance/default.htm
- If you would like a free membership to www.churchsafety.com, please contact Lori at 1-800-326-7200 or email her at email@example.com. You can also visit http://www.brotherhoodmutual.com/safetycentral/ for some safety tools for your church.
If you have any of the following changes to your property or buildings, call Pete Hnylansky or Lori Heenan at 1.800.326.7200:
- New Construction
- Purchase or sale of property/buildings
- Demolition of buildings
- Add a vehicle
Proof of Insurance:
If you need specific insurance riders or proof of insurance certificates, call Pete Hnylansky or Lori Heenan at 1.800.326.7200.