For the overseer must be above reproach as God’s steward – Titus 1:7
Annual Reporting by ministers is an important aspect of your accountability as a minister of the Gospel. Thank you for your cooperation in completing these reports by the deadline.
These two steps are due May 5, 2017
1. Register for District Conference/Request to be Excused
- The WNY District Annual District Conference is scheduled for Saturday, June 17, 2017 at Eastern Hills Wesleyan Church. This is the one time a year our entire district leadership gathers as a body. It is also an important time to connect with the Wesleyan Movement on a broader level. This is the reason that attendance for Ordained, Commissioned, Licensed Ministers and Ministerial Students serving as Supply Pastors is mandatory unless a request to be excused is submitted in advance. REGISTER HERE
- If you are requesting to be excused from conference, you will need to send notification to the district superintendent OFFICE@WNYDISTRICT.COM The District Board will review requests to be excused.
2. Submit Your Annual Service Report
- Log in to your Wesleyan Portal account
- Click on “Fill out Your Online Annual Service Report.”
- Verify and update your contact information.
- This form will need to be filled out in one sitting as there is not a way to save and return later. It should only take you a few minutes.
- You are encouraged to take care of this before the deadline in case you have any technical issues with the online system.